x0xb0x third run
halfway done, looks likely that everyone on the waiting list will get a chance. still making my way though it, so be patient & stuff!
Also, latest firmware is v1.04 (2/6/06), up on sourceforge, with many many bugs fixed and new functionality!
- USER A is now midi-sync’d pattern edit
- keyboard mode has LEDs
- setting the midi addresses: now follows the bank knob
- a very bad off-by-one-note error in midisync mode
- pattern edit mode sends out midi start/stop
- fixed misplaced slide bug in pattern stepwrite mode
- fixed extra-note in track play mode bug
- fixed one note delay in midisync
- added ‘slide’ output on midi
Join 4,000+ makers on Adafruit’s Discord channels and be part of the community! http://adafru.it/discord
Learn “How Computers Work” with Bill Gates, Ladyada and more – From Code.org !
CircuitPython in 2018 – Python on Microcontrollers is here!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Follow Adafruit on Instagram for top secret new products, behinds the scenes and more https://www.instagram.com/adafruit/
Maker Business — Pololu’s New Machines
Wearables — Mystical elements
Electronics — Disable unused channels!
Biohacking — Two Blood Meters to Start Your Biohacking Adventure
Get the only spam-free daily newsletter about wearables, running a "maker business", electronic tips and more! Subscribe at AdafruitDaily.com
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.