halfway done, looks likely that everyone on the waiting list will get a chance. still making my way though it, so be patient & stuff!
Also, latest firmware is v1.04 (2/6/06), up on sourceforge, with many many bugs fixed and new functionality!
- USER A is now midi-sync’d pattern edit
- keyboard mode has LEDs
- setting the midi addresses: now follows the bank knob
- a very bad off-by-one-note error in midisync mode
- pattern edit mode sends out midi start/stop
- fixed misplaced slide bug in pattern stepwrite mode
- fixed extra-note in track play mode bug
- fixed one note delay in midisync
- added ‘slide’ output on midi
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — TechShop is closed, files bankruptcy
Wearables — Don’t shy away from intricacy
Electronics — Are you grounded?
Biohacking — Learning to See with Sound
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.