[flickr 358689485 ]
OMG this is the best thing ever. DigiKey has upgraded their site and fixed every annoying thing
- you can now search both through catalog sections and attributes at the same time
- the stupid “in stock” button is now an attribute so you dont have to start all over if you want to check both in and out of stock parts
- got rid of the ‘catalog info’ page: all on one screen
- images (sometimes) of the parts – sweet!
- still nice and clean
They still haven’t fixed
- Search/order by price. So I have to do it by hand, which sucks.
- McMaster-Carry style – flip between catagory searches (for specific parts searches) and catalogpage (to get a sense of whats available) views. So I will have to keep my paper catalog on hand.
Now that Mouser has just caught up with Old Digikey, what will they do next? And will Jameco ever not suck?
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — TechShop is closed, files bankruptcy
Wearables — Don’t shy away from intricacy
Electronics — Are you grounded?
Biohacking — Learning to See with Sound
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.