I got these PCB’s last week and now the webpage for it is up & kits in the shop! This is a nifty little Arduino clone kit. With an FTDI USB cable, it is pretty much just like an Arduino but can be plugged into a solderless breadboard for prototyping ease.
Read more about it on the Boarduino project webpage
* Designed to plug into a breadboard for easy prototyping
* Petite size, only 3″ x 0.8″ (75mm x 20mm)
* All ‘standard’ pins are brought out – Digital 0 thru 13, Analog 0 thru 5, ARef, 5V, Ground, Vin and Reset
* Chip comes preprogrammed with my “no-wait” Arduino bootloader
* 2 LEDs, green power and red “pin 13” just like the Arduino Diecimila
* Available as a low cost kit with standard parts, so its never out of stock
* All through-hole parts are easy to solder
* Reset button
* ATmega168, running at 16.00 MHz, just like the NG and Diecimila
* 6-pin standard ICSP header
* Standard 2.1mm DC jack (just like the original) with 5V regulator to run on 7V-17V power
* 1N4001 diode protects against using incorrect wall adapter
* 6-pin header at the end for a USB-TTL cable
* Auto-reset capability when used with a USB-TTL cable
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — RadioShack .. is back? Names new CEO and more…
Wearables — The needle for the job
Electronics — = != ==.
Biohacking — Gene editing can now change an entire species — forever
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.