This is the whole kit of everything you need to build yourself an awesome CupCake CNC machine. Imagine: a leisurely day of fun with a couple friends, and you’ll have your very own 3D printer. The future is within your grasp.
This particular kit comes with:
- The lasercut parts to assemble a CupCake CNC machine.
- 3 x NEMA 17 motors to drive your machine
- The nuts, bolts, and various hardware to assemble it.
- The belts and pulleys for it to move things around.
- All the bearings to make your machine nice and smooth.
- 3rd Generation Electronics to drive it better, faster, and stronger.
- A magnetized, detachable build platform, as well as 10 foam build beds to print on.
- A pinch-wheel Plastruder to make things in plastic with.
- 5 lbs of ABS plastic. Its hard, its strong, its awesome. Same material that LEGOs are made out of.
- All the cables to hook everything up
- A power supply to run everything
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, or even use Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for MakeCode, CircuitPython, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Amazon’s mascot shows how even small measures can reinforce business culture
Wearables — The final environment
Electronics — Zener voltage
Biohacking — Metallic Mouth Taste
Python for Microcontrollers — New EduBlocks, new Python-powered boards, and stellar reviews of PyPortal! #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython @circuitpython @micropython @ThePSF @Adafruit
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.