This is the whole kit of everything you need to build yourself an awesome CupCake CNC machine. Imagine: a leisurely day of fun with a couple friends, and you’ll have your very own 3D printer. The future is within your grasp.
This particular kit comes with:
- The lasercut parts to assemble a CupCake CNC machine.
- 3 x NEMA 17 motors to drive your machine
- The nuts, bolts, and various hardware to assemble it.
- The belts and pulleys for it to move things around.
- All the bearings to make your machine nice and smooth.
- 3rd Generation Electronics to drive it better, faster, and stronger.
- A magnetized, detachable build platform, as well as 10 foam build beds to print on.
- A pinch-wheel Plastruder to make things in plastic with.
- 5 lbs of ABS plastic. Its hard, its strong, its awesome. Same material that LEGOs are made out of.
- All the cables to hook everything up
- A power supply to run everything
Make a robot friend with Adafruit’s CRICKIT – A Creative Robotics & Interactive Construction Kit. It’s an add-on to our popular Circuit Playground Express, FEATHER and other platforms to make and program robots with CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. Start controlling motors, servos, solenoids. You also get signal pins, capacitive touch sensors, a NeoPixel driver and amplified speaker output. It complements & extends your boards so you can still use all the goodies on the microcontroller, now you have a robotics playground as well.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Despite multiple bankruptcies, RadioShack continues to find ways to keep the lights on
Wearables — Tape, meet 3D printing
Electronics — A few words on inductor resistance
Biohacking — Running Blades
Python for Microcontrollers — CircuitPython is officially awesome!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.