- A laser cutter
- Kapton film, I like the 1 mil thick 1 ft square sheets from McMaster-Carr
- Solder paste such as Kester No-Clean
- PCB layout software (well, thats how I do it) – this example will use EagleCAD
- Pentalogix ViewMate Gerber viewer software
- PDFCreator or some other free PDF printer
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — How Intel Makes a Chip
Wearables — Tape tactics
Electronics — Ground connections cooler via more vias
Biohacking — Itch Tracker for Apple Watch
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.