With an attiny13A, an IR motion sensor, and a candy Mario Brothers mushroom tin, this project turns them into a USB powered IR sensor that also blinks and sings. This is a variation of the marioman project but unlike that one this *this* is practical 😉
Here are the features:
- The container for the project is a metal Super Mario Bro candy tin
- Electronics are powered by a USB cable (for 5v)
- An external, attached, IR sensor is used to detect motion which triggers the LED and musical sequence.
- The attiny13A is programmed to blink on and off first for a set duration, then jump into the musical sequence.
- The LEDs blink to the tune of super mario brothers
- The speaker can be shut off by a switch attached to the speaker
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — The Public Radio’s inventory dashboard
Wearables — Glue for the occasion
Electronics — Ew! Sticky!
Biohacking — Using Insulin Load for Better Sleep and Recovery
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.