Want to learn how to work with electronics and microcontrollers but need a little help? You’ve come to the right place! This bundle is designed to get you started quickly and easily on your path of learning electronics. Once you’ve received your starter pack you can follow the introductory tutorials here on our site, designed for everyone, even people with little or no electronics and programming experience. The starter pack has everything you need (except tools) for all lessons.
- Arduino Duemilanove w/Atmega328 – The latest and greatest Arduino revision, assembled and ready to go, including 4 rubber feet
- 3′ USB cable – Perfect for connecting your Arduino to a computer
- Protoshield Kit – One of my designs, its got everything you need to make prototype designs using an Arduino. Note that this comes unassembled by default
- Tiny Breadboard – Fits on top of the protoshield, easy to use
- 9V DC regulated wall adapter – You can power your Arduino from any wall socket. This switching regulator is efficient and small and works with US (110V) and European (220V) power.
- 9V Battery case with switch and a 2.1mm plug– so you can power your arduino using a 9V battery. This case is much sturdier than just a battery clip and it has an on/off switch too! Note that this comes unassembled by default.
- We’re out of stock of cases, so instead we’re shipping with 9V battery clip with 2.1mm plug
- Tutorial starter pack parts – Includes a 10K potentiometer, 1K potentiometer, 2 small pushbuttons, 5 red diffused bright LEDs, one each of red, green and blue ultra-bright LED, 5 100 ohm resistors, 5 1K resistors, 5 10K resistors, and a CdS photocell sensor.
- Also includes 75 flexible breadboard wires in 8 colors, perfect for use with the solderless breadboard.
In the Adafruit store!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Exclusive interview with Fred Dart – CEO of FTDI @FTDIChip #FTDI @adafruit
Wearables — Stabilize your Project
Electronics — Damp Sponge vs Drenched Sponge
Biohacking — “8-Hour Sleep Album”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.