The electronic sensor pack of tomorrow – TODAY. The Adafruit SENSOR PACK 900 – An assortment of the most common sensors used in electronics. 9 sensors and 3 additional components to interface with the ‘analog world’. We have some tutorials here, to get you started.
- Sharp distance sensor with cable – for sensing distance
- Force sensitive resistor – for sensing pressure/force
- Temperature sensor – for measuring from -40 to over +125 degrees C
- Thermistor – another method of sensing temperature
- Hall effect sensor – for sensing a magnet
- Magnet – for use with the hall effect
- Piezo – can be used as a buzzer or a knock sensor
- Ball tilt sensor – for sensing orientation
- Photo cell sensor – for sensing light
- IR sensor – for sensing infrared light pulsing at 38KHz
- IR LED – for use with the IR sensor
Available now in the Adafruit store.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — How Authority and Decision-Making Differ Across Cultures
Wearables — Perform operation
Electronics — Soldering Pointer!
Biohacking — EGG – Gut Monitoring Using Electrical Signals
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.