Woo! Arduino Budget Pack – the under $50 Arduino pack! – An optimized collection of parts and pieces to experiment with an Arduino at home, school or work. Great for students and those that want to get their feet wet, no soldering required!
Once you have the pack, check out our free online Arduino tutorials…they’re designed for everyone, even non-programmers!
- Arduino Duemilanove w/Atmega328 – The latest and greatest Arduino revision, assembled and ready to go, including 4 rubber feet to protect the board from the worktable
- 3′ USB cable – Perfect for connecting your Arduino to a computer
- Half-sized Breadboard – 400 connection points, plenty of room for beginner projects, with 2 power rails on the side. Can be rubber-banded to an Arduino to make a 1-penny devboard
- 75 flexible breadboard wires in 8 colors, perfect for use with the solderless breadboard.
- 1K & 10K potentiometer – these pots have 0.1″ spacing and fit very nicely into a breadboard without modification
- 2 small pushbuttons – Snap into the breadboard for button inputs
- 5 bright red diffused LEDs (250mcd) – indicators, blinkies, bright enough to see in the day, but diffused so that they are visible from all angles.
- Red, green and blue ultra-bright LED – Can be used on their own, or color-mixed to make nearly any color in the rainbow!
- 5 100 ohm resistors – They can be used to protect pin outputs when starting out
- 5 1K resistors – Good for use as LED limiting resistors
- 5 10K resistors – Great for pullups & pulldowns
- CdS photocell – A light sensor!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — “If Work Is Digital, Why Do We Still Go to the Office?”
Wearables — Stiff upper lip
Electronics — Signature required?
Biohacking — Race Nutrition – Eating a Bunch of Chemicals
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.