Tonight is our weekly “Ask an engineer” live chat – 10pm ET tonight, we’re going to attempt to “broadcast” LIVE from Maker Faire Rhode Island. We’ll see how it goes, we might need to go text only if there isn’t a good connection. Either way – stop by! Here are some handy details:
- Visit our new “chat” section on Adafruit at 10pm ET – 9/19/2009
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- There will be a trivia question at the end of the night as always!
- Lastly, if anyone can save a log we’d appreciate it
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Samsung & Batteries
Wearables — Vintage cosplay resources
Electronics — Hummm… 60Hz noise in your amplifier driving you nuts?
Biohacking — Logging the Temperature Around Me
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.