Our weekly “Ask an engineer chat” is tonight 9/26/2009 – 10pm ET and we will have some special guests – EMSL (Evil Mad Scientist Laboratories) and Makerbot! We will be experimenting with doing our chat “LIVE” and mobile again!
You know what to do, but just in case!
- Visit our new “chat” section on Adafruit at 10pm ET – 9/26/2009
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- There will be a trivia question at the end of the night as always!
- Lastly, if anyone can save a log we’d appreciate it
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Nottingham ‘internet of things’ firm facing closure @365_Agile @WirelessThings
Wearables — From floor to sword
Electronics — Can’t afford a current probe?
Biohacking — OpenHumans – Donate Your Data to Science
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.