Our weekly “Ask an engineer chat” is tonight 10/03/2009 – 10pm ET.
Topics will include:
- Milestone! Adafruit.com + Ladyada.net hit 1 million page views / month, 3rd month in a row! yay!
- We will always remain advertising and affiliate free too!
- Pick and place machine is not here yet, likely next week
- We released the BEDAZZLER project, ask your questions about it tonight
- Clock kits are shipping again, yay
- Our web team may stop in and say hi
- We are building a resistor cutting robot
You know what to do, but just in case!
- Visit our new “chat” section on Adafruit at 10pm ET – 9/26/2009
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- There will be a trivia question at the end of the night as always!
- Lastly, if anyone can save a log we’d appreciate it
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — “How Free Returns and Exchanges Are Affecting America’s Retailers”
Wearables — Add Audio FX to any wearables project
Electronics — Paper Clip Power Supply
Biohacking — AMINO.BIO – bio-hacking kit
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.