Tonight is our weekly “Ask an engineer chat” 10pm ET. Stop in, our pick and place machine arrived so we will do a quick tour of it pre-activation and “assembly”. We’re in the process of finding the best table for it, so far we’re leaning towards this one… We may also have some photos from the NYC Big Apple ComicCon to share.
- Visit our new “chat” section on Adafruit at 10pm ET – 10/17/2009
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- There will be a trivia question at the end of the night as always!
- Lastly, if anyone can save a log we’d appreciate it
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Blackbox “a new shipping company from the creators of Cards Against Humanity” @coolboxes
Wearables — Tape it down
Electronics — Spit in your eye
Biohacking — Biofabrication: The New Revolution in Material Design
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.