Tonight is our weekly “Ask an engineer chat” 10pm ET. We are back from a non-stop 72 hour trip to San Francisco, CA and back for the 2009 EFF Pioneer awards. We’re exhausted, but we’ll be answering all of your engineering questions and more tonight! We have some photos from the event here, thank you to everyone who attended this wonderful event and fundraiser for the EFF!
- Visit our new “chat” section on Adafruit at 10pm ET – 10/24/2009
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- There will be a trivia question at the end of the night as always!
- Lastly, if anyone can save a log we’d appreciate it
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Happy CyberMonday ya’ll it’s #MakerBusiness
Wearables — From sign to helmet
Electronics — When do I use X1?
Biohacking — Heart & Brain SpikerShield
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.