“Ask an engineer chat” 10pm ET tonight 10-31-2009!
Tonight is our weekly “Ask an engineer chat” 10pm ET. We have begun setting up our pick and place machine, we’ll be demonstrating some of what it can do “live” tonight! It’s scary… Halloween SCARY!
- Visit our new “chat” section on Adafruit at 10pm ET – 10/31/2009
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- There will be a trivia question at the end of the night as always!
- Lastly, if anyone can save a log we’d appreciate it
Join 6,000+ makers on Adafruit’s Discord channels and be part of the community! http://adafru.it/discord
CircuitPython in 2018 – Python on Microcontrollers is here!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Follow Adafruit on Instagram for top secret new products, behinds the scenes and more https://www.instagram.com/adafruit/
Maker Business — @the_prepared is Soliciting Original Content on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Wearables — Victorian Arduino pizzazz
Electronics — Long live labels!
Biohacking — Cryosauna Applications
Python for Microcontrollers — Building robots with Python, CRICKITS of the week, upcoming hackchat’ & more…
Get the only spam-free daily newsletter about wearables, running a "maker business", electronic tips and more! Subscribe at AdafruitDaily.com
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.