Tonight is our weekly “Ask an engineer chat” 10pm ET. We have begun setting up our pick and place machine, we’ll be demonstrating some of what it can do “live” tonight! It’s scary… Halloween SCARY!
- Visit our new “chat” section on Adafruit at 10pm ET – 10/31/2009
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- There will be a trivia question at the end of the night as always!
- Lastly, if anyone can save a log we’d appreciate it
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Happy CyberMonday ya’ll it’s #MakerBusiness
Wearables — Pins lead the way
Electronics — Wipe your iron!
Biohacking — Heart & Brain SpikerShield
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.