We try our best to ship orders as fast as humanly and mechanically possible, so it’s great to get a note like this! Customer “K” writes –
Dear Limor (gosh, it’s really nice to know a name!)
Let’s review the facts:
- Placed order (after 5 pm, as I recall) on Thursday.
- At 12:28 AM Friday morning received order confirmation
- At 12:28 AM Friday morning also received notice of shipment on Saturday (priority mail)
- At 6:15 PM Monday retrieved package from mailbox
- At 6:20 PM Monday, confirmed contents of package
I’m very glad that another engineer (check my e-mail name) has realized the value of good customer service! …and has built (is building?) a successful business on that basis!
I’m an old (62) Physics major from GaTech (electro-acoustics) who built the first MITS Altair 8800 computer in the Physics Dept. (ca. 1974) I am now re-learning the electronics as I plow into the field of hobby robotics (I’ve been a Civil Engineer for thirty something years).
Your tutorials and easygoing, thorough style have inspired me renew my electronics and programming skills with excitement. Keep up the good work.
I ASSURE you that as I purchase “stuff” to fuel my electronics and robotics interests, I will ALWAYS check AdaFruit before shopping anywhere else. (This is my second order, but the first was equally impressive!)
Good luck with your enterprise…I KNOW that you will be successful!