“Ask an engineer chat” 10pm ET tonight 11-07-2009!
Tonight is our weekly “Ask an engineer chat” 10pm ET. We will answer questions and also (hopefully) be making some electronics LIVE using our pick and place machine…
- Visit our new “chat” section on Adafruit at 10pm ET – 11/7/2009
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- There will be a trivia question at the end of the night as always!
- Lastly, if anyone can save a log we’d appreciate it
Join 4,000+ makers on Adafruit’s Discord channels and be part of the community! http://adafru.it/discord
Learn “How Computers Work” with Bill Gates, Ladyada and more – From Code.org !
CircuitPython in 2018 – Python on Microcontrollers is here!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Follow Adafruit on Instagram for top secret new products, behinds the scenes and more https://www.instagram.com/adafruit/
Maker Business — The Public Radio’s inventory dashboard
Wearables — Glue for the occasion
Electronics — Ew! Sticky!
Biohacking — Using Insulin Load for Better Sleep and Recovery
Get the only spam-free daily newsletter about wearables, running a "maker business", electronic tips and more! Subscribe at AdafruitDaily.com
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.