“Ask an engineer chat” tonight 10pm ET 11/14/2009
Tonight is our weekly “Ask an engineer chat” 10pm ET. We will answer questions as usual and talk about what we’re working on.
- Visit our new “chat” section on Adafruit at 10pm ET – 11/14/2009
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- There will be a trivia question at the end of the night as always!
- Lastly, if anyone can save a log we’d appreciate it
Don’t forget we are running a contest to design the “Ask an engineer” forum banner! Entires (so far) above! Enter and win $50 in the Adafruit store!
Join 7,000+ makers on Adafruit’s Discord channels and be part of the community! http://adafru.it/discord
CircuitPython in 2018 – Python on Microcontrollers is here!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Follow Adafruit on Instagram for top secret new products, behinds the scenes and more https://www.instagram.com/adafruit/
Maker Business — The many, many manufacturing processes listed on Wikipedia
Wearables — A bevel illusion
Electronics — Blown transistor?
Biohacking — We are Wired to Exercise at a Moderate Pace
Python for Microcontrollers — Make It Move with Crickit!
Get the only spam-free daily newsletter about wearables, running a "maker business", electronic tips and more! Subscribe at AdafruitDaily.com
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.