Tonight is our weekly “Ask an engineer chat” 10pm ET. We will answer your engineering questions as usual and talk about what we’re working on.
Topics will include:
- Our Web Expo talk “Open source hardware and the web“
- Adafruit is in the WIRED store
- Gizmodo DIY electronics gift guide & MAKE under $20 gift guide
- Adafruit in Fry’s electronics – Fremont, Sunnyvale, San Diego and San Jose – CA!
- PCB routing with EAGLE
- Our big news… THE ADAFRUIT CHRISTMAS DAY KIT BUILD-A-THON
- LIVE shipping of the clock kits!
- …and if it works out, LIVE assembled DRAWDIO action with the pick and place machine
- Visit our new “chat” section on Adafruit at 10pm ET – 11/21/2009
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- There will be a trivia question at the end of the night as always!
- Lastly, if anyone can save a log we’d appreciate it
Don’t forget we are running a contest to design the “Ask an engineer” forum banner! Entires (so far) above! Enter and win $50 in the Adafruit store!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — “If Work Is Digital, Why Do We Still Go to the Office?”
Wearables — Stiff upper lip
Electronics — Signature required?
Biohacking — BBC Biohacking: Technology and Health
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.