The Adafruit BLACK FRIDAY sale ends in about 4 hours 11:59pm ET 11/29/2009 – Please take a look at the list of Adafruit kits that are on sale to get 10% off your order! Just use the code BLACK on check out. Remember to check the list of kits eligible for the discount (below or linked here and the banners).
FUN AND GAMES:
- Ice Tube Clock Kit – v1.1
- Assembled Drawdio fun pack – v1.1
- TV-B-Gone Kit – Universal v1.2
- MintyBoost Kit – v2.0
- SpokePOV Kit
- Game of Life Kit
- Fuzebox Kit v1.0
- YBox2 Kit – v1.1
AVR, ARDUINO AND MORE:
- USBtinyISP AVR Programmer Kit
- Boarduino and USB Boarduino
- Adafruit Proto Shield for Arduino Kit – v.5
- Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino Kit
- Adafruit Wave Shield for Arduino Kit
- Adafruit GPS logger shield kit – v1.1
- Ethernet (XPort/WIZnet) shield for Arduino kit – v1.2
- XBee Adapter kit – v1.1
- Adjustable breadboard power supply – v1.0
- SIM Reader kit – v1.0
- Bomb Defuser – Pocket electrician
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Steve Ballmer Serves Up a Fascinating Data Trove
Wearables — Chalk it up
Electronics — Look to ferrites (no, not ferrets, the European polecat) when faced with high frequency
Biohacking — A Run in the Altra IQ Smart Shoes
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.