Tonight is our weekly “Ask an engineer chat” 10pm ET. We will answer questions as usual and talk about what we’re working on. We will also announced the winner of the banner contest! You can see *all* of the banners here in the forums.
Topics will include:
Tonights show-and-tell will be our homemade shipping system!
- Visit our new “chat” section on Adafruit at 10pm ET, Saturday nights
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- There will be a trivia question at the end of the night as always!
- Lastly, if anyone can save a log we’d appreciate it
After the show we will likely keep the feed going with some live shipping!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Airbnb’s Internal University to Teach Data Science
Wearables — Faking wood
Electronics — Trouble with LM741
Biohacking — Nike’s Unlimited Stadium Will Put Your Best Foot Forward
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.