IMPORTANT:Want to make sure you’re going to get your kits for the holidays? Here is some important shipping information for ordering kits at Adafruit in time for the holidays!
Christmas (12/23/2009) delivery recommendations:
- Order by Dec 11th for UPS shipping (Ground or Overnight, 2nd and 3rd day)
- Orders after December 14th choose UPS (Overnight, 2nd and 3rd day)
- Order by Dec 11th for USPS Priority Mail / First class (USA) – we only suggest Priority mail and we cannot promise it will arrive by 12/23/2009
- Orders placed by Saturday December 19th, Midnight (ET) CHOOSE 2ND DAY AIR UPS
- Orders placed by Monday December 21st, Midnight (ET) CHOOSE OVERNIGHT UPS
- Outside the USA – We cannot guarantee delivery by 12/23/2009
Some shipping information for specific high-demand kits
- Ice Tube Clock kit – For orders already placed, please allow 7-10 business days for your clock to ship (this does not include the time it takes for the shipment to travel to you) Orders placed after Dec 5th – we cannot guarantee for delivery before Dec 23rd – but we’ll try our best. For those who watch our Twitter feed and live video you know we are shipping almost 24 hours a day right now!
- Arduino Experimentation Kit – ARDX – These are quite popular, please note we are constantly shipping out backorders and selling out within a few days, so if you’d like to have an ARDX for the holidays please place your order soon (by 12/11/2009).
Lastly, remember we will be broadcasting all day Christmas day to help you with your kits!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — The Essential Guide to Electronics in Shenzhen
Wearables — Lithium Batteries: a soft touch goes a long way
Electronics — Capacitor Polarity Markers
Biohacking — Can Gizmos Cure Insomnia? – The New Yorker
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.