Tonight is our weekly “Ask an engineer chat” 10pm ET. It’s a special night, we will have a guest! Nathan Seidle from SparkFun will be joining us! Limor and Nathan will answer all your engineering, biz and kit questions for one hour! Tonight’s topics will also include the open source hardware list of 2009, over 125 projects in 19 categories. Currently SparkFun is one of the top producing open source hardware companies in the world! Stop in and say hi!
- Visit our new “chat” section on Adafruit at 10pm ET, Saturday nights
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- There will be a trivia question at the end of the night as always!
- Lastly, if anyone can save a log we’d appreciate it
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Jenny Lawton COO of TechStars @jennylawton @techstars
Wearables — Cool down
Electronics — Trouble with LM741
Biohacking — EEG Options for Brain Control Interface Projects
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.