Tonight, is “Ask an Engineer” our LIVE video chat – 10pm ET (Saturday). We spent the last month shipping orders from 6am to 3am the following day and it looks like we’ve reached the finish line! So tonight will be “Ask a chilled out engineer”. We’ll answer your questions, we’ll hang out, pet MOSFET – there won’t be any demos this week, we’re just gonna chillax’ do up some trivia, no biggie.
- Visit our new “chat” section on Adafruit at 10pm ET, Saturday nights
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- There will be a trivia question at the end of the night as always!
- Lastly, if anyone can save a log we’d appreciate it
- Orders placed by Saturday December 19th, Midnight (ET) CHOOSE 2ND DAY AIR UPS
- Orders placed by Monday December 21st, Midnight (ET) CHOOSE OVERNIGHT UPS
When in doubt just contact us.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — “Finally — some data on whether crowdfunding is a good investment or not”
Wearables — Sample code is your new best friend
Electronics — Meaningful gains
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.