Join us for Ask an engineer 1/2/2010 10pm ET – With special guest, Amanda “w0z” – she’s an engineer (bio and analog electronics & engineering). We’ll talk about the clock enclosure she is designing with Adafruit (photos here) and we’ll answer your questions, have a trivia question, prize, all that. Mosfet the cat will say hi at the end of the chat and we’ll go over important ordering information (Adafruit is taking a post-holiday rest from 1/4 to 1/11).
- Visit our new “chat” section on Adafruit at 10pm ET, Saturday nights
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- There will be a trivia question at the end of the night as always!
- Lastly, if anyone can save a text log we’d appreciate it
- Orders placed between 1/4/2010 and 1/11/2010 may take 4-5 business days to ship (back orders or in stock items). Adafruit is taking a one week winter break to recharge
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Physical tutorials / video kiosks and more next to products in concept “store”
Wearables — 3D Print Authentic Cosplay Greebles
Electronics — Twist-tie Jumpers
Biohacking — “You can train your body into thinking it’s had medicine”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.