“Ask an engineer” is Saturday night 10pm ET – 1/16/2010 and for another week in a row going to spend a lot of the evening experimenting with a new multi-camera set up (3 cameras!), picture-in-picture and push pre-recorded video in to the LIVE stream. This is all in preparation for more features, segments and fun with our weekly show! We’ll still answer your questions and we’ll still have a give away, we’ll just be playing “live” with a lot of video stuff. Just keep in mind, it all might not work 🙂
- Visit our new “chat” section on Adafruit at 10pm ET, Saturday nights
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- There will be a trivia question at the end of the night as always!
- Lastly, if anyone can save a text log we’d appreciate it
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Alibaba to invest $15b in tech, set up research labs around the world
Wearables — Hand beading mimicry
Electronics — Trigger happy oscilloscope?
Biohacking — Biohacking: Visioneer – AI Glasses to Assist the Visually Impaired
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.