Wow, this is big news!
The TechShop San Francisco Building at 5th and Howard Streets (Signage Added Digitally). TechShop San Francisco will be located at 926 Howard Street, just 1 block from the Moscone Center, 3 blocks from the Powell Street BART station, and 6 blocks from Union Square. The building is 15,500 square feet and includes a private parking lot. TechShop San Francisco will feature all the tools and equipment that members enjoy at other TechShop locations, including:
- Epilog Helix 60-Watt Laser Cutters
- Tormach CNC Milling Machines
- Stratasys 3D Printer
- NextEngine 3D Scanner
- Formech 600 24″ x 24″ Vacuum Forming System
- Formech Heat Strip Bending System
- Morgan Industries Injection Molding System
- Janome Sewing Machines
- Janome Serger Sewing Machine
- Computer-Controlled 52″ Vinyl Cutter
- Powder Coating System
- CNC Plasma Cutter, 4′ x 8′
- MIG Welders (Steel)
- TIG Welders (Steel and Aluminum)
- Oxy Aceylene Welders and Cutters
- Hand-Held Plasma Cutter
- Sheet Metal Spot Welder
- Sheet Metal Brake, 16 ga x 50″
- Rotary Sheet Metal Punch
- Sheet Metal Corner Notcher
- English Wheel and Planishing Hammer
- Sheet Metal Shear, 16 ga x 50″
- Sheet Metal Roller, 16 ga x 50″
- Automotove Bay with Tools and Equipment
- Sandblaster, Large
- Metal Grinders and Sanders
- Metal Chop Saw
- Metal Horizontal Band Saw
- Metal Vertical Band Saw
- Computer Controlled Embroidery Sewing Machine
- Quilting Machine
- Silkscreen Printing Equipment
- Electronics Testing and Soldering Equipment
- Epson R1900 13″ x 19″ Achival Printer with Continuous Inking System
- ShopBot 5′ x 9′ CNC Wood Router System
- SawStop Professional Cabinet Table Saw
- Wood Planer
- Wood Jointer
- Wood Band Saw
- Wood Sanders
- Wood Scroll Saws
- Wood Lathe
- Drill Presses
- Metal Lathes, 14″ x 40″
- Vertical Milling Machines with DRO and Power Feed
- Granite Surface Plate with Digital Height Gauges
- Lots of Machine Shop Accessories and Tooling
- Lots of Fast Computer Workstations with 2D and 3D Design Software
- Complete Stocked Tool Room
- Member Storage Rental
- Private Studio / Office Rental
- Meeting Rooms
- Comfortable HackerSpace Areas with Power and WiFi
- Retail Store with Supplies and Materials
- Free Coffee and Popcorn
- …And LOTS More!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Thank you from Adafruit
Wearables — Need a lot of power for your project? Read on!
Electronics — Watch the gate voltage!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.