“Ask an engineer” is TONIGHT 10pm ET – 1/30/2010 and tonight!
- Visit our new “chat” section on Adafruit at 10pm ET, Saturday nights
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- There will be a trivia question at the end of the night as always!
- Lastly, if anyone can save a text log we’d appreciate it
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Disney Accelerator 2016 video(s) – littleBits and Star Wars coming soon?
Wearables — It’s okay to be scaly
Electronics — Coin Cell Current
Biohacking — Autoshade Sunglasses
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.