Stop by for an EPIC “Ask an engineer” TONIGHT 10pm ET – 2/6/2010 tonight!
Topics will include:
- A NEW MintyBoost model that will be released, charges NiMH cells. It’s awesome. Will be out in 1-2 months
- A new DATALOGGER SHIELD will be out soon, we’re using it to test the upcoming MintyBoost
- MONOCHRON clock kit is finished, parts are on the way – you can pre-order during the show (this will be the only pre-order time)
- New blog & product page features will be released in the next week or so
- Are we crazy for talking about upcoming products and projects? Time will tell! But the only reason for time is so that everything doesn’t happen at once!
We will have a 10% off code for ADAFRUIT KITS during the chat and 10% pre-orders for the MONOCHRON clock. It’s a crazyada superbowl sale!
- Visit our new “chat” section on Adafruit at 10pm ET, Saturday nights
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- There will be a trivia question at the end of the night as always!
- Lastly, if anyone can save a text log we’d appreciate it
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Alibaba to invest $15b in tech, set up research labs around the world
Wearables — Hand beading mimicry
Electronics — Trigger happy oscilloscope?
Biohacking — Biohacking: Visioneer – AI Glasses to Assist the Visually Impaired
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.