0018 – 2010.01.29
[core / libraries]
- Added tone() and noTone() functions for frequency generation.
- Added Serial.end() command.
- Added precision parameter for printing of floats / doubles.
- Incorporated latest version of Firmata.
- Fixed bug w/ disabling use of the RW pin in the LiquidCrystal library.
- No longer disabling interrupts in delayMicroseconds().
- Fixed bug w/ micros() returning incorrect values from within an interrupt.
- Fixed bug that broke use of analog inputs 8-15 on the Mega.
- Synchronized with the Processing 1.0.9 code base, bringing various fixes, including to a bug causing saving to fail when closing the last sketch.
- Added support for third-party hardware in the SKETCHBOOK/hardware folder, mirroring the current structure of the hardware folder in Arduino.
- Added Ctrl-Shift-M / Command-Shift-M shortcut for serial monitor.
- Hold down shift when pressing the Verify / Compile or Upload toolbar buttons to generate verbose output (including command lines).
- Moving build (on upload) from the applet/ sub-folder of the sketch to a temporary directory (fixing problems with uploading examples from within the Mac OS X disk image or a Linux application directory).
- Fixed bug the prevented the inclusion of .cpp and .h (or .c and .h) files of the same name in a sketch.
- Improved the Mac OS X disk image (.dmg): added a shortcut to the Applications folder, a background image with arrow, and new FTDI drivers.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Pololu’s New Machines
Wearables — Mystical elements
Electronics — Disable unused channels!
Biohacking — Two Blood Meters to Start Your Biohacking Adventure
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.