We just put 100 Arduino Experimentation Kit – ARDX – v1.0 – back in stock! Come and get them
Interested in making neat stuff with an Arduino but not sure where to start? This kit includes all the pieces needed to complete 11 different circuits, along with a experimenter’s guide booklet & breadboard layout sheets. Basically everything you need to be playing within minutes of its arrival. No soldering required!
- 11 circuits to explore microcontroller basics. Covering LEDs, transistors, motors, integrated circuits, pushbuttons, variable resistors, photo resistors, temperature sensors & relays.
- Comes with an Arduino Duemilanove prototyping bundle to make constructing your circuits and future projects easy.
- Printed copy of the Arduino Experimenter’s Guide means no need to flip between on-screen windows.
- Each circuit includes a layout sheet, eliminating guesswork when it comes to component placement.
- Fully open source, meaning you can download and print additional circuit sheets, or download the component files and make your own circuits.
- Multi-compartment plastic box for storing all your parts.
- Arduino Prototyping Bundle (the latest Arduino Duemilanove ‘328 board, breadboard & acrylic holder)
- 75 Piece Jumper Wire Bundle
- Full color printed 29 page Experimenter’s Guide
- 12 color Breadboard Layout Sheets
- USB Cable
- 9V battery clip
- Multi-compartment Plastic Storage Box
- Loads of components
- 5mm Red LEDs (x10)
- 5mm Green LEDs (x10)
- 10mm Blue LED (x1)
- Toy DC Motor (x1)
- Mini Servo Motor (x1)
- 8-Bit Shift Register (74HC595) (x1)
- Piezo Element (x1)
- Pushbuttons (x2)
- Potentiometer (10k) (x1)
- Photo Resistor (x1)
- Temperature Sensor (TMP36) (x1)
- Relay (5v DPDT) (x1)
- Transistors (P2N222A) (x2)
- Resistors (560 Ohm x25, 2.2k Ohm x3, 10k Ohm x3)
- Diodes (1N4001) (x2)
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Raspberry Pi and CoderDojo Join Forces
Wearables — Gold glow
Electronics — Linear Love
Biohacking — Read Faster Using JETZT or SPEEDREAD
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.