Tonight, Saturday 4/3/2010 – 10pm ET – “Ask an Engineer” – Adafruit’s weekly LIVE video chat! What is “Ask an engineer”? From the electronics enthusiast to the professional community – “Ask an Engineer” has a little bit of everything for everyone. If you’re a beginner, or an seasoned engineer – stop in and see what we’re up to! We have demos of projects and products we’re working on, we answer you engineering and electronics questions and we have a trivia question + give away each week. To see previous chat event videos, please visit the forums.
Ladyada has the flu-cold but will still do the show, our iPads didn’t show up today and we’ve been doing business taxes for the last week – tonight we will likely be “chill night”. So if we’re chill or completely out of it, you know why 🙂
- Visit our new “chat” section on Adafruit at 10pm ET, Saturday nights
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- There will be a trivia question at the end of the night as always!
- Lastly, if anyone can save a text log we’d appreciate it