Tonight, Saturday 4/10/2010 – 10pm ET – “Ask an Engineer” – Adafruit’s weekly LIVE video chat! What is “Ask an engineer”? From the electronics enthusiast to the professional community – “Ask an Engineer” has a little bit of everything for everyone. If you’re a beginner, or an seasoned engineer – stop in and see what we’re up to! We have demos of projects and products we’re working on, we answer you engineering and electronics questions and we have a trivia question + give away each week. To see previous chat event videos, please visit the forums.
We will demo and talk about our latest tutorial.. “HOW TO – Make a USB Game pad with tilt-accelerometer mouse”
Other topics will include:
- Adafruit in the “Open 100″…
- Laser etched iPad (settings and more)…
- MORE ARDUINO SUPPORT! Welcome Bill (arduwino) to the Adafruit customer support forums!
- Bulbdial Clock kit – color LED with black/smoke case
- Clear breadboards
- Bus Pirate and Bus pirate probes
- Visit our new “chat” section on Adafruit at 10pm ET, Saturday nights
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- There will be a trivia question at the end of the night as always!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Lessons Learned Scaling Airbnb 100X
Wearables — Start with a sketch
Electronics — When do I use X10?
Biohacking — What I Learned from Weighing Myself 15 Times in a Day
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.