Tonight, Saturday 4/24/2010 – 10pm ET – “Ask an Engineer” – Adafruit’s weekly LIVE video chat! What is “Ask an engineer”? From the electronics enthusiast to the professional community – “Ask an Engineer” has a little bit of everything for everyone. If you’re a beginner, or an seasoned engineer – stop in and see what we’re up to! We have demos of projects and products we’re working on, we answer you engineering and electronics questions and we have a trivia question + give away each week. To see previous chat event videos, please visit the forums.
Topics will include:
- x0xb0x is back and shipping again – say hello to Willzyx Music!
- Winners of the EPILOG, Gizmodo and Adafruit iPad etching contest!
- We release Resisty – “teaching people resistor values as the comment on blogs”
- EARTH DAY was this week, we had a solar panel sale. We’ll do a sale for one hour tonight
2W panels for $20 – SUPER DEAL
- Intel power meter – uses Adafruit Tweet-a-watt!
- We will talk about ways to power things via solar, specifically our thought process on things like an Arduino.
- We’re slowing setting up our new photo table, we’ll talk about that and do a quick tour
- Speaking gigs next week, West Point & Foo camp east
- Visit our new “chat” section on Adafruit at 10pm ET, Saturday nights
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- There will be a trivia question at the end of the night as always!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — “Inside One of the World’s Most Secretive iPhone Factories”
Wearables — With aging comes beauty
Electronics — Breadboard Capacitance
Biohacking — “1 Minute of All-Out Exercise May Have Benefits of 45 Minutes of Moderate Exertion”
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.