Back in the store! Arduino Experimentation Kit – ARDX – v1.0 IN STOCK AND SHIPPING! – Interested in making neat stuff with an Arduino but not sure where to start? This kit includes all the pieces needed to complete 11 different circuits, along with a experimenter’s guide booklet & breadboard layout sheets. Basically everything you need to be playing within minutes of its arrival. No soldering required!
- 11 circuits to explore microcontroller basics. Covering LEDs, transistors, motors, integrated circuits, pushbuttons, variable resistors, photo resistors, temperature sensors & relays.
- Comes with an Arduino Duemilanove prototyping bundle to make constructing your circuits and future projects easy.
- Printed copy of the Arduino Experimenter’s Guide means no need to flip between on-screen windows.
- Each circuit includes a layout sheet, eliminating guesswork when it comes to component placement.
- Fully open source, meaning you can download and print additional circuit sheets, or download the component files and make your own circuits.
- Help is only an e-mail away ( [email protected] )
- Multi-compartment plastic box for storing all your parts.
- Arduino Prototyping Bundle (the latest Arduino Duemilanove ‘328 board, breadboard & acrylic holder)
- 75 Piece Jumper Wire Bundle
- Full color printed 29 page Experimenter’s Guide
- 12 color Breadboard Layout Sheets
- USB Cable
- 9V battery clip
- Multi-compartment Plastic Storage Box
- Loads of components
- 5mm Red LEDs (x10)
- 5mm Green LEDs (x10)
- 10mm Blue LED (x1)
- Toy DC Motor (x1)
- Mini Servo Motor (x1)
- 8-Bit Shift Register (74HC595) (x1)
- Piezo Element (x1)
- Pushbuttons (x2)
- Potentiometer (10k) (x1)
- Photo Resistor (x1)
- Temperature Sensor (TMP36) (x1)
- Relay (5v DPDT) (x1)
- Transistors (P2N222A) (x2)
- Resistors (560 Ohm x25, 2.2k Ohm x3, 10k Ohm x3)
- Diodes (1N4001) (x2)
Pick one up today!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Lessons Learned Scaling Airbnb 100X
Wearables — Start with a sketch
Electronics — When do I use X10?
Biohacking — Book Recommendation: Autonomous by Annalee Newitz
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.