Another week, another “Ask an Engineer“! –
- Foo camp Million Dollar Baby – Open source hardware, $1m+ companies (video)
- Johngineer guest blogging on Adafruit.com
- Maker Faire – LIVE “Ask an Engineer” show Saturday, 5/22/2010 7pm PST (10pm ET)
- Maker Faire talk. – Sunday, 5/23/2010 3pm PST (7pm ET)
- Soldering irons, your photos the best of the busted!
- Datalogger shield, we release it for one hour during the chat for beta customers! (photo)
- Visit our new “Ask an Engineer”section on Adafruit at 10pm ET, Saturday nights
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- There will be a trivia question at the end of the night as always!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Lessons Learned Scaling Airbnb 100X
Wearables — Start with a sketch
Electronics — When do I use X10?
Biohacking — Project Peri – Translates Sound into Light for the Hearing Impaired
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.