ASK AN ENGINEER – TONIGHT 10PM ET – 5/29/2010. We’re back in NYC and ready to get back to business!
Topics will includes:
- New features on http://www.adafruit.com/ask
- Videos from Maker Faire
- New LCD in the Adafruit store
- Get a soldering badge with purchase!
- A new enclosure we’re selling soon!
- We answer your engineering questions
- Mosfet the cat
- Visit our new “Ask an Engineer”section on Adafruit at 10pm ET, Saturday nights
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- There will be a trivia question at the end of the night as always!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Shenzhen: The Silicon Valley of Hardware (Full Documentary) and Who invests in hardware?
Wearables — Take flight with shiny wings
Electronics — Inadequate volt signal
Biohacking — The Upside of GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms)
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.