ASK AN ENGINEER – LIVE TONIGHT 10PM ET – 5/29/2010
ASK AN ENGINEER – TONIGHT 10PM ET – 5/29/2010. We’re back in NYC and ready to get back to business!
Topics will includes:
- New features on http://www.adafruit.com/ask
- Videos from Maker Faire
- New LCD in the Adafruit store
- Get a soldering badge with purchase!
- A new enclosure we’re selling soon!
- We answer your engineering questions
- Mosfet the cat
- Visit our new “Ask an Engineer”section on Adafruit at 10pm ET, Saturday nights
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- There will be a trivia question at the end of the night as always!
Join 6,000+ makers on Adafruit’s Discord channels and be part of the community! http://adafru.it/discord
CircuitPython in 2018 – Python on Microcontrollers is here!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Follow Adafruit on Instagram for top secret new products, behinds the scenes and more https://www.instagram.com/adafruit/
Maker Business — @the_prepared is Soliciting Original Content on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Wearables — Victorian Arduino pizzazz
Electronics — Counting Pin Numbers
Biohacking — Exploring Our Inner Reality : Entopic Visions
Python for Microcontrollers — Building robots with Python, CRICKITS of the week, upcoming hackchat’ & more…
Get the only spam-free daily newsletter about wearables, running a "maker business", electronic tips and more! Subscribe at AdafruitDaily.com
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.