ASK AN ENGINEER – LIVE TONIGHT 10PM ET – 6/5/2010 !
Topics will includes:
- Hacker Spaces now get MASSIVE discounts at Adafruit
- New products – MONOCHRON screens, analog panel meters
- Data-Logger Shield for Arduino documentation is complete
- View past videos on Adafruit.com/ask “Ask an Engineer”
- New feature – real time orders on map!
- We answer your engineering questions
Mosfet the cat
- Visit our new “Ask an Engineer”section on Adafruit at 10pm ET, Saturday nights
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- There will be a trivia question at the end of the night as always!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Lessons Learned Scaling Airbnb 100X
Wearables — ABS ABC
Electronics — When do I use X10?
Biohacking — VICE Reviews The Internet’s Top Five Nootropics
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.