ASK AN ENGINEER – LIVE TONIGHT 10PM EDT – 6/26/2010 ! Action packed week, an action packed show is ahead! Tons of stuff to show and share! What is “Ask an engineer”? From the electronics enthusiast to the professional community – “Ask an Engineer” has a little bit of everything for everyone. If you’re a beginner, or a seasoned engineer – stop in and see what we’re up to! We have demos of projects and products we’re working on, we answer you engineering and electronics questions and we have a trivia question + give away each week.
Previous chats can be viewed at http://www.adafruit.com/ask
Tonight’s topics include:
- HAM discount
- PDF catalog on Adafruit
- Hakko 851 hot air rework air station
- Reverse engineering – Inside Apple’s battery charging methods (new MintyBoost)
- Questions and answers
- Trivia question
- Visit our new “Ask an Engineer”section on Adafruit at 10pm ET, Saturday nights
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- There will be a trivia question at the end of the night as always!