ALL ABOUT BATTERIES! on “Ask an Engineer” Saturday 10pm EDT 7/3/2010. This is going to be a POWERFUL show! Batteries, power supplies, solar charging and more! – if it’s moving electrons we’re going to talk about it!
On Batteries, How to decide which batteries will run your project best. – From the column DIY: Workshop By Limor Fried. MAKE 11 page 151.
What is “Ask an engineer”? From the electronics enthusiast to the professional community – “Ask an Engineer” has a little bit of everything for everyone. If you’re a beginner, or a seasoned engineer – stop in and see what we’re up to! We have demos of projects and products we’re working on, we answer you engineering and electronics questions and we have a trivia question + give away each week. Mosfet the cat stops by too.
- Adafruit product catalog in ePUB format
- Site updates – all products now have product IDs
- 4th of July – Independence Day Holiday schedule
- NEW PRODUCT – USB LiIon/LiPoly charger – v1.1
- NEW PRODUCT – Lithium Ion Polymer Battery – 1200mAh
- NEW PRODUCT – USB cable – A/MiniB – 5ft
- NEW PRODUCT – JST 2-pin cable
- Kit Biz – PayPal vs. Merchant Account fees
- The Next HOPE, July 16-18, 2010 – Schedule is posted li>
- Solar Lipoly Charger Power your projects from the sun!
- Batteries, be sure to review this article before the chat!
Previous chats can be viewed at http://www.adafruit.com/ask
- Visit our new “Ask an Engineer”section on Adafruit at 10pm ET, Saturday nights
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- Watch the show with an iPad, iPhone or Android phone!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Alibaba to invest $15b in tech, set up research labs around the world
Wearables — Hand beading mimicry
Electronics — Trigger happy oscilloscope?
Biohacking — Biohacking: Visioneer – AI Glasses to Assist the Visually Impaired
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.