BIG NEWS! We are very excited to have one of the first (and we think the best) Enclosure for Arduino an electronics project box! Here are all the details!
- Dimensions: 3.6″ x 5″ x 1.35″
- Injection molded ABS plastic
- Enclosure is easy to machine, drill, cut and shape to what you need
- Brass screw inserts (can be used and reused many times, very durable!)
- Fits standard Arduinos and 16 x 2 LCDs
- Fits Arduino with Adafruit Protoshield for Arduino with .45″ clearance
- Pop out plates for GPS, buttons, sensors, switches, knobs, etc!
- Holds up to 4 AAA batteries internally
- Comes with screws
- Made in Canada!
In stock and shipping immediately! If you’re a reseller we have reseller pricing on these too – log in to your reseller account!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Blackbox “a new shipping company from the creators of Cards Against Humanity” @coolboxes
Wearables — Tape it down
Electronics — Spit in your eye
Biohacking — Biofabrication: The New Revolution in Material Design
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.