How it was made – The enclosure for Arduino!
Here are some photos from “behind the scenes” at Adafruit and working with Mike (the designer & maker) of the enclosure for Arduino. Enjoy!
- Dimensions: 3.6″ x 5″ x 1.35″
- Injection molded ABS plastic
- Enclosure is easy to machine, drill, cut and shape to what you need
- Brass screw inserts (can be used and reused many times, very durable!)
- Fits standard Arduinos and 16 x 2 LCDs
- Fits Arduino with Adafruit Protoshield for Arduino with .45″ clearance
- Pop out plates for GPS, buttons, sensors, switches, knobs, etc!
- Holds up to 4 AAA batteries internally
- Comes with screws
- Made in Canada!
In stock and shipping immediately! If you’re a reseller we have reseller pricing on these too – log in to your reseller account!
Join 4,000+ makers on Adafruit’s Discord channels and be part of the community! http://adafru.it/discord
Learn “How Computers Work” with Bill Gates, Ladyada and more – From Code.org !
CircuitPython in 2018 – Python on Microcontrollers is here!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Follow Adafruit on Instagram for top secret new products, behinds the scenes and more https://www.instagram.com/adafruit/
Maker Business — Prototyping PCBs with Particle, a guide from a pro in the field #makerbusiness
Wearables — Learn about stretch
Electronics — Test for interference on the cheap!
Biohacking — Visualizing FLU Data with Wearables
Get the only spam-free daily newsletter about wearables, running a "maker business", electronic tips and more! Subscribe at AdafruitDaily.com
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.