“Ask an Engineer” TONIGHT – Saturday 10pm EDT 7/31/2010. What is “Ask an engineer”? From the electronics enthusiast to the professional community – “Ask an Engineer” has a little bit of everything for everyone. If you’re a beginner, or a seasoned engineer – stop in and see what we’re up to! We have demos of projects and products we’re working on, we answer you engineering and electronics questions and we have a trivia question + give away each week. Mosfet the cat stops by too. Previous chats can be viewed at http://www.adafruit.com/ask
Topics tonight include:
- For two hours 10pm ET to 11:59 pm ET you can pre-order the MintyBoost (new version, works with iPhone 4G, 3Gs…)
- EPLIOG laser reports a record month and year, DIY community
- DEFCON badges (Amanda w0z) designed!
- Adafruit projects on github (there’s more)
- Thermocouple Amplifier (MAX6675) breakout board, Thermocouple Type-K Glass Braid Insulated – K
- New enclosure for Arduino! And how it was made!
- New tutorial Ice Tube Clock + low cost GPS (discussing GPS vs atomic)
Testing the MintyBoost at the iStore, all testing was perfect!
- Visit our new “Ask an Engineer”section on Adafruit at 10pm ET, Saturday nights
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- Watch the show with an iPad, iPhone or Android phone!
See you there!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Transforming Today’s Bad Jobs into Tomorrow’s Good Jobs
Wearables — Brushing it clean
Electronics — Electrolytic Limitations
Biohacking — High Power Density Human Sweat Battery
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.