Mike sent along a blurry camera phone shot before he shipped off another round of enclosures for Arduino! Customers are really enjoying these and doing a lot of cool projects with them, we’ll showcase many of them in the weeks and months ahead.
Here are all the details:
- Dimensions: 3.6″ x 5″ x 1.35″
- Injection molded ABS plastic
- Enclosure is easy to machine, drill, cut and shape to what you need
- Brass screw inserts (can be used and reused many times, very durable!)
- Fits standard Arduinos and 16 x 2 LCDs
- Fits Arduino with Adafruit Protoshield on top with .45″ clearance
- Pop out plates for GPS, buttons, sensors, switches, knobs, etc!
- Holds up to 4 AAA batteries internally using 2xAAA holders. AA’s can squeeze in but the case wont close nicely so we suggest AAA’s
- Comes with screws for the LCD, Arduino and case
- Made in Canada!
Comes with all parts shown, not the coin though 🙂
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — How Authority and Decision-Making Differ Across Cultures
Wearables — Perform operation
Electronics — Soldering Pointer!
Biohacking — EGG – Gut Monitoring Using Electrical Signals
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.