TONIGHT! “Ask an Engineer” Saturday 10pm EDT 8/14/2010. What is “Ask an engineer”? From the electronics enthusiast to the professional community – “Ask an Engineer” has a little bit of everything for everyone. If you’re a beginner, or a seasoned engineer – stop in and see what we’re up to! We have demos of projects and products we’re working on, we answer you engineering and electronics questions and we have a trivia question + give away each week. Mosfet the cat stops by too. Previous chats can be viewed at http://www.adafruit.com/ask
Topics may include:
- Reflowduino – A reflow toaster/plate controller.
- Mouser shipping tips to save money.
- Adafruit in O’Reilly Japan – Make: Technology on Your Time Volume 10.
- MULTICHRON – customer mods to the MONOCHRON!
- Sponsor information for the Open Hardware Summit & tickets are now on sale.
- NEW PRODUCT – The LoL Shield, A charlieplexed LED matrix for the Arduino.
- WINNER – Case for Arduino molding (video) + CONTEST.
- NEW PRODUCT – Arduino Ethernet shield with SD card connector – Assembled (NEW VERSION!).
- Visit our new “Ask an Engineer”section on Adafruit at 10pm ET, Saturday nights
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- Watch the show with an iPad, iPhone or Android phone!
See you there!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Kickstarter’s Make 100
Wearables — Wig height
Electronics — Test for interference on the cheap!
Biohacking — Know Your Nut Nutrients
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.