The Adafruit “midnight hacker” is a Leatherman Squirt ES4 and a very handy, unique key-chain size multi-tool. The E4 sets you up with 20GA, 18GA, 16GA, 14GA and 12GA wire strippers and electrical wire cutters to handle all kinds of precise jobs. The gripping edges on the ES4’s spring-action pliers help you get a firm grasp on fuses, small cables, and many hard-to-reach items.
- 420HC Clip Point Knife
- Spring-action Needlenose Pliers
- Medium Screwdriver
- Flat/Phillips Screwdriver
- Wood/Metal File
- Wire Cutters
- Wire Strippers: 20GA, 18GA, 16GA, 14GA, and 12GA
- Bottle Opener
- Etched with our laser, says “midnight hacker”
- Stainless Steel with Anodized Aluminum Handle Scales
- Stainless Steel Body
- Outside-accessible Tools
- Key Ring Attachment
- Available color: Black, dark, cold – like our heart
- 25-year Warranty
- 2.25 in | 5.72 cm (closed)
- 1.9 oz | 56.4 g
- 1.6 in | 4.06 cm (blade length)
In stock and shipping immediately!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Exclusive interview with Fred Dart – CEO of FTDI @FTDIChip #FTDI @adafruit
Wearables — Stabilize your Project
Electronics — Damp Sponge vs Drenched Sponge
Biohacking — “8-Hour Sleep Album”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.