From the Arduino blog:
A few days ago we wrote on our website “We are cooking something new for you”. Well, dinner is ready…
Saturday 25 September represents the beginning of a new era for Arduino.
During Maker Faire NYC we’re going to unveil to the world a lot of changes happening to the Arduino Project.
Among the changes mentioned on the blog:
- Arduino now has a logo!
- Arduino will have their own web store, opening October 18th.
- New Arduino boards: the Arduino Uno (replaces Duemilanove) and the Mega2560!
- Tinker toolkit: a kit of sensors and actuators.
- Arduino Ethernet: a new board with integrated Ethernet!
- Stylish new packaging for the Uno.
This is exciting news! Can’t wait to hear what Massimo has to say about it on Sunday at MakerFaire!
This has been one hell of a week for open-source hardware!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — DoD Education Program
Wearables — Don’t be a dummy
Electronics — Even lower power!
Biohacking — Biohacking: Getting Ripped with Brian Konash Partner Acrobatics Base
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.