You’ve got questions – we’ve got answers! – THe Arduino UNO Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
- Arduino Timeline
- New USB chip
- Why not just go with a atmega32u4?
- How can I change the USB firmware?
- Whats with the crystals?
- So the Arduino is not as precise, timing-wise?
- Why not have one 16Mhz crystal shared between both?
- OK well lets say I don’t care about that…
- Whats with the FCC logo on the back?
- A new Bootloader?
- Are Shields still going to work?
- Will enclosures, plates, etc still work?
- More 3.3v power!
- Are the U8’s extra pins wired to any pads or vias?
- Why is the Arduino chip running at 16MHz when it can run at 20MHz?
- Is it still Open source hardware and software?
We have the new Arduino in the following products:
- Adafruit ARDX – v1.0 Experimentation Kit for Arduino (Uno)
- Starter Pack for Arduino (Includes Arduino Uno)
- Budget Pack for Arduino (Arduino Uno)
They are moving fast!