We are updating the Arduino UNO Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) – New questions and answers include!
- “Why not just use the ‘8u2 as a programmer?”
- “How does the new ‘8u2 affect Arduino-derivatives?”
- “I tried to find a place to buy some ‘8u2s and couldnt locate any!”
- “So does this mean there may be an Arduino shortage?”
- “Did the Arduino team move from the FTDI chip to the ‘8u2 to screw over derivative-makers?”
Keep coming up with questions & we’ll answer ’em the best we can! In many ways, this is your site – we just work here, for you. And that’s how we like it! 🙂
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Former Arduino co-founder Gianluca Martino is working on an Arduino programmable
Wearables — Scale it down
Electronics — A short lesson in RF protection
Biohacking — Halo Sport Prosumer Grade tDCS
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.