ASK AN ENGINEER – 10/2/2010 10pm ET TONIGHT!
What is “Ask an engineer”? From the electronics enthusiast to the professional community – “Ask an Engineer” has a little bit of everything for everyone. If you’re a beginner, or a seasoned engineer – stop in and see what we’re up to! We have demos of projects and products we’re working on, we answer your engineering and electronics questions and we have a trivia question + give away each week. Mosfet the cat stops by too. Previous chats can be viewed at http://www.adafruit.com/ask
- Tutorial section updated and expanded on Adafruit!
- Arduino 0021 released for Windows and Mac (supports Uno and Mega 2560)
- Arduino UNO Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- A for Ampere – preview of the open source electronics coloring book, Ladyada’s E is for electronics!
- Official Photos from #openhwsummit! by Bill Ward.
- MakerFaire New York 2010 Photos by Johngineer.
- Tesla on the Serbian 100 Dinar bill
- Does Adafruit include anything extra with the new Arduino Uno? Yes! Rubber bumpers!
- Kevin Townsend – microbuilder.eu – blogging on Adafruit!
- Tutorial: Applying solder paste with stencils
- Visit our new “Ask an Engineer”section on Adafruit at 10pm ET, Saturday nights
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- Watch the show with an iPad, iPhone or Android phone!
See you there!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Samsung & Batteries
Wearables — Vintage cosplay resources
Electronics — Hummm… 60Hz noise in your amplifier driving you nuts?
Biohacking — Logging the Temperature Around Me
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.